Beginners and Beyond

Glacial TUESDAILIES (Read 37 times)

LRB

I notice your MP is +40 from your Tempo? Mine is only +30. Is that a mistake on my part or is that the difference just between our vDOTs?

Man, you daily peeps do not miss anything!

It is not a mistake on your part, it is me slacking and being lazy about my marathon pace.  lol

I remain non-committal about it because I have not decided if I am running one this year or not, but I do have to slow down so to speak to run at 7:20.  Nice catch!

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Man, you daily peeps do not miss anything!

It is not a mistake on your part, it is me slacking and being lazy about my marathon pace.  lol

I remain non-committal about it because I have not decided if I am running one this year or not, but I do have to slow down so to speak to run at 7:20.  Nice catch!

What threw me for a loop was your Tempo pace. I saw how fast that was and then I saw your M Pace and just thought they should be a bit closer. I'd be pumped Rick if I could run your paces, so be easy on yourself. Smile I can see where you're coming from by relaxing your M Pace a bit since you're not planning on a Marathon, yet.

- Andrew

LRB

What threw me for a loop was your Tempo pace. I saw how fast that was and then I saw your M Pace and just thought they should be a bit closer. I'd be pumped Rick if I could run your paces, so be easy on yourself. Smile I can see where you're coming from by relaxing your M Pace a bit since you're not planning on a Marathon, yet.

Dedicate a year to the 5k and see what happens, that is what I did.  Using the mile and 10k as support races, my times went nuclear.

happylily

Rick... pardon me, but... you friggin' rock! 

I finished work early today and decided to see what my knee felt like. No pain when running, same for the toe. Only at rest do these buggers hurt me. So put me down for 9 @ 7:59.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Word.

Damaris

LRB

Only at rest do these buggers hurt me. 

I have the cure then; run more.  lol

happylily

I have the cure then; run more.  lol

I'm trying, I'm trying...  I need to quit my job. That's what I need. Unfortunately, that'd mean eating cat food, and I'm not sure I'm ready for that.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

I'm trying, I'm trying...  I need to quit my job. That's what I need. Unfortunately, that'd mean eating cat food, and I'm not sure I'm ready for that.

I know, I would have never had enough time for my run today if I did not take off.  Being an adult blows.

Yugo18

I know, I would have never had enough time for my run today if I did not take off.  Being an adult blows.

Speaking of that, because of work - ugh - little sleep and only 4 miles.  Oh, well.  Tomorrow should be better.

LRB

That loud ass thud you just heard was me falling off the wagon!

That's rights fools, after 11 weeks and 1 day, it's on like hot buttered popcorn! 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Rocky and I got our 8 mile progression run in, it was going to be 6 easy miles but the pace was too fast for easy so I figured fuck it......... we'll make this the 8 miler.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Apparently, LRB was busy today if you want to look at the Home page.

4 miles with 1 X 0.40 and 3 X 0.50 running intervals.  Good workout.

Damaris

outoftheblue

8.1 easy miles in the books for me.   A lot of gardening accomplished, too, over the last two days.  The beds for the carrots, parsnips, arugula, collards, radishes and broccoli were fully weeded, hoed, fertilized, and then planted.  All of our tomato, eggplant, and pepper seeds started inside and are under a grow light now.   I've got the potatoes cut up and ready for planting tomorrow.  All this early gardening makes me so excited for summer produce!

Sorry about everyone dealing with the freezing winter conditions.  It can't last forever, right?

Life is good.