Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES (Read 43 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

All this talk of candy. Now I want some. I want sour patch kids or fuzzy peaches or cadbury eggs or how about someone going to get me them all.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

LRB

5 miles including 4 hill intervals, plan called for 3 minutes, I think they were 2:30-4 minutes, depending on the interval. Today is not spring like. Although I guess you could argue it is spring since it was lightly raining as opposed to frozen crap.

Our weather has run the gamut from cold and windy to freezing rain to cold to warm and that was just since this morning!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Our weather has run the gamut from cold and windy to freezing rain to cold to warm and that was just since this morning!

We had a freezing rain advisory this morning. It was about 45 today and damp. Tomorrow it is going to be near 70 with rain & thunderstorms. I'd appreciate the warm spring days if they didn't only some with rain.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Awesome D, thanks Smile I am definitely interested in shorts but after the spending $99 on these I am not feeling so quick to spend another $60+ lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Half Crazy K 2.0

All this talk of candy. Now I want some. I want sour patch kids or fuzzy peaches or cadbury eggs or how about someone going to get me them all.

Someone left a movie theater sized box of Dots and Crows (black licorice dots) on the office counter Friday. I never should have started eating them. Totally addicting.  I have yet to get my spring fix of Starburst jelly beans, must do that soon.

Yum, Cadbury eggs. Original or caramel?

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Someone left a movie theater sized box of Dots and Crows (black licorice dots) on the office counter Friday. I never should have started eating them. Totally addicting.  I have yet to get my spring fix of Starburst jelly beans, must do that soon.

Yum, Cadbury eggs. Original or caramel?

Definitely the original.

Lori

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

LRB

Yes, let's eat all the candy.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Yes, let's eat all the candy.

I just had some Hot Tamales and they were good.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Awesome D, thanks Smile I am definitely interested in shorts but after the spending $99 on these I am not feeling so quick to spend another $60+ lol.

I just checked out the website. I love the style but am on a Walmart budget. lol. In fact, I bought a pair of shorts at WallyWorld yesterday to run in. 14$. Alas, no pocket though.

Lori

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ate a bag of fatty mints (I buy them in PR and they are just too delicious), a medium sized bag of Doritos Cool Ranch, and they had to take the jelly beans away from me at the office because I ate them all.  That's how stressful today was.

I need to put myself together.  Two weeks and a bit more before my race.  I cannot gain one ounce!

Damaris

LRB

I cannot gain one ounce!

No, you are right. A day of gluttony will not kill you though. Blame it on the men in black then go to sleep with a smile on your face.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I keep eating Orange Dream Bars and the Fudge Bars damn it, they taste so freaking good.

I should be on a walmart budget lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

I just had some Hot Tamales and they were good.

I got my sights set on a king size Twix (the one with like 8 bars in it) this weekend after my long run. Imma fuck that bitch up too!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

I got my sights set on a king size Twix (the one with like 8 bars in it) this weekend after my long run. Imma fuck that bitch up too!

LMAO! You certainly have a way with words.

20.2, with 8 easy, 8 MP, 4 sub MP.

Calories, come hither.