Beginners and Beyond

What's with all These Aches????!!!! (Read 77 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Lack of sleep could be doing it. I was seriously sleep deprived afew months ago due to dog hospice care (included sleeping on a sofs many nights, getting up several times per might, etc). I was always sore and never felt rested. It did not matter if I took rest days, I was just sore and exhausted.. Now that the dog has passed, those aches have gone away

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lack of sleep could be doing it. I was seriously sleep deprived afew months ago due to dog hospice care (included sleeping on a sofs many nights, getting up several times per might, etc). I was always sore and never felt rested. It did not matter if I took rest days, I was just sore and exhausted.. Now that the dog has passed, those aches have gone away

..... I don't want my son to pass, that's for sure. Before he started showing sickness this past Sunday afternoon, he had been off schedule all last week waking up early in the middle of the night laughing and carrying on and keeping me awake. Everyone else in our house has been seriously sick since last week and one of them still is, while DH and I haven't yet been "hit" by it but I am seriously suffering from lack of sleep and I have been ending up on the couch for a few hours a night with the munchkin trying to let DH get his sleep as he doesn't get home until late and gets to bed late but has to be up and back in the office by 8 AM.

I try to lay as flat as possible on the couch though, not letting my neck get crooked or anything. But I have become nothing but a jungle gym for this little hell raiser, he'll climb all over me on the couch, stepping onto my calves, thighs, butt, putting all his weights into spots all over my back and spine  and it is not like those women who massage people's back with their feet stepping on them, not at all. I know a lot of my aches have come from him, but I told him once he reaches over 30 lbs there will be no more of that (he's 29 lbs).

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Half Crazy K 2.0

That could be it. I know I was getting calf cramps and right calf muscles when I spent the night on the sofa.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

That could be it. I know I was getting calf cramps and right calf muscles when I spent the night on the sofa.

Well shoot, I thought our new sofa was quite comfortable..... for the occasional snooze on it, not a night's sleep lol. I guess I might have to see if our blow up mattress still works....

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

Half Crazy K 2.0

Well shoot, I thought our new sofa was quite comfortable..... for the occasional snooze on it, not a night's sleep lol. I guess I might have to see if our blow up mattress still works....

The sofa is probably fine. For me, it was the waking up every hour or ds and never really falling into a deep sleep. Probably would have been sore and miserable regardless of where I slept. The sofa was just a better location when the dog needed out several time per might.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I much prefer my bed, it is big enough for Dorian to be restless and constantly move whereas no room on sofa.

PRs