Beginners and Beyond

JUST A WEEKEND PENGUIN (Read 28 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hi.  Woke up early to run and went outside but had to cancel because of smoke from the fires.  Now I'm contemplated the TM but there is now way I can do a LR on the TM (3+ hours).  So, some miles on the TM later.

Damaris

From the Internet.

I ran 8.55 yesterday morning with my group (well, I ran the 6 in the middle with them - got in extra miles running to/from our start point instead of wasting gas driving there), 1.85 recovery miles this morning brought me to 26.4 for the week! Highest mileage ever for me, right Achilles is a little tight but otherwise my legs are feeling pretty good. Taking tomorrow off and hoping for another 26ish mile week next week.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ran 8.55 yesterday morning with my group (well, I ran the 6 in the middle with them - got in extra miles running to/from our start point instead of wasting gas driving there), 1.85 recovery miles this morning brought me to 26.4 for the week! Highest mileage ever for me, right Achilles is a little tight but otherwise my legs are feeling pretty good. Taking tomorrow off and hoping for another 26ish mile week next week.

Congrats!

Damaris

PADRunner

6 done this morning.

SheCan

mMMmmmmmMMmm!!!! This looks really delicious to me:

Congratulations on the mileage, Lauren!  Great job!

Yesterday, I realized I'd made too many commitments to everyone to even get a run in.  Today, my baby (the big hubby type one)  keeps wanting to monopolize my time.  Oh well, it is off season time, it is, it is... keep telling myself that....

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

3.5 for me and dw.  Street run, too many biker groups on the bike path.  At least the cars stay on their side of the road.  Knees are still sore and icing a lot.  Hope they are well enough for a LR when we get a mid week cool down.  Only 15 miles this week without a LR.

see ya !!!

obiebyke

I got back from Montana Friday night. I haven't gotten my butt out for a run since Wednesday. Whoops! I guess this is a taper? Planning on one tomorrow. Happy weekend! It's Pride in the Twin Cities.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)