Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #35 AKA Tuesdailies (Read 31 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Are you starting to feel better after some antibiotics?

I took my middle cherub back into the doctor on Monday and got him on some antibiotics, after his unexplained illness, and he does feel a lot better. Still feverish, but nothing like 102+ that he had been seeing.

Better but still not good.I took a shower for the first time in a week.--i did use the shower seat DH got while MIL stayed with us. My fever did come back this evening,  but is down a bit. And all the ladies will understand my absolute annoyance that I guess the stress totally messed up my cycle and i had very unwelcome surprise this morning. I have another doctor's appointment Thursday.

RunningOnSand

Better but still not good.I took a shower for the first time in a week.--i did use the shower seat DH got while MIL stayed with us. My fever did come back this evening,  but is down a bit. And all the ladies will understand my absolute annoyance that I guess the stress totally messed up my cycle and i had very unwelcome surprise this morning. I have another doctor's appointment Thursday.

Well that’s like a slap in the face. One more thing to deal with, on top of feeling terrible. Sad whatever virus this is is a mean one.

Runshortii

Hope you start feeling better. I’m finally over whatever stupid virus I had. Got in 10 today