Beginners and Beyond

ThursDailies (Read 20 times)

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

HM pace run with my RP today.  10 miles total with 7 at HM.  The first three HM miles weren't so good, but the last 4 were more positive (I had asked my RP to change his tactic from trying to "pull" me up the hills by running ahead to instead running with me, which provided me with more support/encouragement).  I'm starting to look forward a bit to my March half, instead of dreading it.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
    10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I have court soon and 5 later. Also, massage therapist after work. I wonder if the Zoom hearing will go well with AT&T down massively, plus Verizon and T-Mobile down for a lot of people too. I have wifi with Xfinity so I'm good but not sure of the others (and the judge is on vacation so no idea where she will be signing up from). At least I didn't have to drive 4 hours for this hearing.

Damaris

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Morning! I have court soon and 5 later. Also, massage therapist after work. I wonder if the Zoom hearing will go well with AT&T down massively, plus Verizon and T-Mobile down for a lot of people too. I have wifi with Xfinity so I'm good but not sure of the others (and the judge is on vacation so no idea where she will be signing up from). At least I didn't have to drive 4 hours for this hearing.

No problems here in NJ with the latter two networks.

workday:   60 mins run/stand INTs on the mill, 40 mins actual run time, top pace a bit slow than usual… and held the side handrails the whole time so hands are really tired😛

Right leg slowly getting better

sdWhiskers

3 miles. Got up early because I needed to leave the house by 7am for Kid to get to running club before school. Returned from run, took a shower then Kid decided not to go  Could have either run 3 more or slept in an extra 30 min.

Was finalizing travel plans for spring break, where we're heading to some National Parks in NM and TX. I've come across an awkward number of hotels which think a room with one king bed sleeps 4 people (no sofa bed, etc). Like wtf?

Baboon

delicate flower

HAY GUISE!  I slept in then ran 7 easy miles.  I ran something a little flatter for a hill route but I still got nearly 400' of uphill.  I'm going easy today and tomorrow with my HM Saturday.

I am amazingly unaffected by the wireless outage.  Usually when there is even a hint of downtime, I lose all service.

<3

3 miles. Got up early because I needed to leave the house by 7am for Kid to get to running club before school. Returned from run, took a shower then Kid decided not to go  Could have either run 3 more or slept in an extra 30 min.

Was finalizing travel plans for spring break, where we're heading to some National Parks in NM and TX. I've come across an awkward number of hotels which think a room with one king bed sleeps 4 people (no sofa bed, etc). Like wtf?

And in munchkin land sleep 8

DavePNW

I have AT&T cell service but no issues for me.

Fred - better the early miles are slower and the later miles faster, than the other way around.

I had a late flight last night and didn't get to bed till around midnight. Did not set my alarm, figured I'd get up whenever. It turned out to be a little after 5 AM when I normally get up anyway. Hit the track; 11.3 miles total with 10x800m w/200m recoveries, plus 2x200m. I also started out a little slower than I'd like, but finished pretty well. I'll take it.

Dave

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Fred - better the early miles are slower and the later miles faster, than the other way around.

Yes!

Nice job on your workout, Dave.  Sometimes the short trips are better because you never get un-acclimated to your local time zone.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

They fixed all issues by 1pm EST per my office.

My 5 went bad. Scuffing the leg again and the ITB/Knee was achy AF. But it got done. After two days of no running, I should've expected a meh run.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So my massage therapist started anew on the leg pain to see where it's coming from. He thinks it's the top hamstring by the glute. I tend to agree; after all I cried like a little baby when he pressed on it...

Damaris