Beginners and Beyond

Got a Mop, MONDAILIES? (Read 45 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol, tomorrow morning will be in the 60's for us too BUT 72 degrees ain't bad, and then like no humidity so even more awesome!

It's not often I'm jealous of other people's weather. It's currently 82 degrees. I don't know where that is on the suckage scale for you folks, but this definitely sucks for me. It will likely be mid-60s early tomorrow morning, so I'll try to haul my ass out of bed early tomorrow.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Zelanie

Basya- You got that right.  They have a million different bikes for "espinning".  Hope your meal was yummy!

StepbyStep-SH

Two things making me think I might not: 20 mph winds and rain, and DS not really wanting me to leave him in the house alone, since DH is out of town. Though I will still be leaving him alone if I wait and do it at 4:30 tomorrow morning instead, when there will be less wind and rain.

I did it anyway, and so glad I did! Springy, cushiony new Nimbus, 56*, and a storm that went around us with the clouds clearing and stars coming out made for a very pleasant run, even if it was just in 1-mile loops around my neighborhood. 10.26 miles in 1:36:41.

I do have a bit of soreness on the back of one ankle/heel now, but I won't pass complete judgment on the Nimbus until I've run in them a couple more times.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.