Beginners and Beyond

Singlets for 5 bucks (Read 86 times)

Love the Half

Rich posted about these a while back.  I ordered 5 of them and then wished I'd ordered another 5.  Well, they're on sale again so if you like singlets, here you go.  5 bucks.  I ordered 5 more and if you join National Running Center's VIP Club for $9.99, there's a 15% discount and free shipping (and the shipping is $9.99 so you might as well join).  Anywho, here's the link.

$5 singlets

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

onemile

I prefer to pay $48 at Lululemon.

PADRunner

Rich posted about these a while back.  I ordered 5 of them and then wished I'd ordered another 5.  Well, they're on sale again so if you like singlets, here you go.  5 bucks.  I ordered 5 more and if you join National Running Center's VIP Club for $9.99, there's a 15% discount and free shipping (and the shipping is $9.99 so you might as well join).  Anywho, here's the link.

$5 singlets

They seem to discriminate against those of us who are spatially efficient.

B-Plus

I prefer to pay $48 at Lululemon.

That almost makes their $128 half marathon look like a good deal.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Thanks, LTH and PAD.  I ordered a few myself.  Good deal!  These will come in handy in HOT Texas, since I can pretty much run in singlets right up until December.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Nice deal! Too bad I just picked up a couple of other shirts from TJ Maxx a couple weeks ago. It looks like they only have L and XL now.

- Andrew

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Nice deal! Too bad I just picked up a couple of other shirts from TJ Maxx a couple weeks ago. It looks like they only have L and XL now.

good thing I'm a fat guy...XL works for me. 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Love the Half

In some of the best customer service I have seen in a while, I decided to order 5 more. I couldn't get my VIP membership to load so I called. Phone rang 3 times and a real person answered.   Fixed the VIP problem over the phone and added the extra 5 shirts to my original order.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).