Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 46 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I assume you have a conference call #? Don't join the audio via Lync. It will use your computer's microphone.

My microphone was muted and we have to do both since there are slides to see but sounds from the call number.

Damaris

LRB

There is a beautiful half moon out tonight. It took me 30 minutes to drive in and it didn't budge.

onemile

8 super slow, half in the dark.

LRB

8 super slow, half in the dark.

The good half I hope.

onemile

The good half I hope.

There wasn't one.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

There wasn't one.

Sorry, I laughed.

Damaris

LRB

There wasn't one.

Eat half of a candy bar, then eat the other half. Smile

happylily

My office does not allow us to get dressed for Halloween but, I kid you not, I went to work in a black dress and black boots (back when October had nice weather rather than fucking burning) and my boss told me: you know we cannot dress up for Halloween, right?  The look I gave him said it all. What did he think I was, a witch or something???

I somehow missed that. I laughed. You've mentioned your boss before, D. He sounds like a character...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

He didn't say I do, but I think I'm going to dig mine up anyway because A. MY FOOT FUCKING HURTS, B. I won't have to stand on the subway anymore, and C. at least my arms will look good, because the last time I was on crutches, they got ripped.

Except I'm not taking them on my vacation because I need to be able to use my hands to navigate an airport with baggage.  Yeah.

Speaking of said trip, I limped to the ENT today because I had a really bad cold last week and my ears were all congested, and a burst eardrum doesn't sound like fun so I wanted to make sure everything was okay there.

Pro tip: when a patient declines to be weighed because they don't want to know their weight, and only agrees to get on the scale if they don't see what it says? DON'T PUT IT ON THE PATIENT PLAN THAT YOU GIVE THEM.  I really, really, really did not need to see that.

Adieu.

Blue, will you be diving while in DR?

happylily

8 with some inclines and declines. I hadn't done that in ages. 

Half Crazy K 2.0

Just wondering, 2 sub forums disappeared from RWOL (NRR and opinion). Was there some sort of epic meltdown recently?

ETA, they moved stuff and it is at the bottom of the page and I didn't scroll on my phone. Darn, no juicy stories....

B-Plus

That sucks blue. How does a stress fracture occur? Overuse? Is it because of your lower bone density? Sorry, I'm not educated in that aspect.

Hey B+, how's life in the West with our new PM? Things have noticeably improved here 

Haha, too early to tell.

B-Plus

I'm going to run tonight, FFS.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

My office does not allow us to get dressed for Halloween but, I kid you not, I went to work in a black dress and black boots (back when October had nice weather rather than fucking burning) and my boss told me: you know we cannot dress up for Halloween, right?  The look I gave him said it all. What did he think I was, a witch or something???

I think we need pics to make our own assessment.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
                                    06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

10.3 very slow today. This wasn't the workout to schedule and run the day after intervals.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
                                      06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.