Beginners and Beyond

Thread for People Who Are P****d Off and Just Want to Rant a Little (Read 153 times)

LRB

Yes they have already announced school closings for tomorrow. We never get it as bad as you do, but they are forecasting -8F/-27F windchill at 7AM tomorrow. Fun times.

Yep, yet another kick in the balls.  I swear I cannot even feel it anymore...the cold weather that is. 

Hip Redux

Hey, I have a complaint!

Why the fuck am I so damn hungry all the time lately?   I have eaten the equivalent of 4 meals and it's only 4pm and I haven't had dinner yet.  OMG SO HUNGRY.

RSX

People who complain about edits, then edit their post.

#artbydmcbride

I got nuthin' to complain about  

Runners run

DavePNW

I got nuthin' to complain about  

Not even a hairball or nothin'? Go away and leave us to our misery!

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Thanks, you wanna kick my dog while you are at it?  Oh wait, he ran away to Florida!

He will be cooked by tomorrow as it is still above 80F.

Damaris

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

What the heck do people bring 900 calorie cupcakes to work when I'm supposed to be losing weight to run faster!

- Andrew

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

What the heck do people bring 900 calorie cupcakes to work when I'm supposed to be losing weight to run faster!

Maybe they were not for you!!!  Just say no and send them to me.  Mmmmm, cupcakes

Damaris

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

It's all rainbows and unicorns for me!!!! Weeeeee!!!!

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I want to complain about this damn weather! I am tired of putting clothes on just to go out for a run, it is becoming a real inconvenience damn it....... almost takes the fun out of running Sad

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Nevrgivup

I'm complaining about the paper that I have to revise that is due tomorrow at 9am. Instead I am on a running forum complaining.  Luckily it is not being graded. It is for the faculty to look over our corrections. Last semester I got a 90 on it so I should not have to do much revising. It is part of my capstone project. I will be soooooo glad to never ever write another paper again. Fourteen more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

DavePNW

I want to complain about this damn weather! I am tired of putting clothes on just to go out for a run, it is becoming a real inconvenience damn it....... almost takes the fun out of running Sad

Um...do you not normally wear clothes when you go out for a run?

Dave

happylily

Um...do you not normally wear clothes when you go out for a run?

I see that you do not know FS well... 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

DavePNW

Dave

LRB