Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: Gray hair is cool (Read 51 times)

7.75 more easy, with 3x70sec as hard as possible.

The mile tomorrow is going to suuuuck :/

I guess i missed you were doing a mile tomorrow. Willing to share your goal?

Dave

LRB

The mile tomorrow is going to suuuuck :/

Yeah for only a third of 4 minutes and some change, and the latter third at that! 

LRB

I am fairly certain that is the first mention of it, which is an improvement considering we usually do not get it until it's over.  lol

I am fairly certain that is the first mention of it, which is an improvement considering we usually do not get it until it's over.  lol

I thought that was just us.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good to know I didn't miss anything either.

6 miles done, 5 with hubby, one solo.  It was somewhere in the 95F range at the end.  Not too bad.  No PiYo as I ran out of time.

Damaris

LRB

I thought that was just us.

Right?!

LRB

No PiYo as I ran out of time.

Is that what they make spinach pie with?

With still ramping back up to normalcy and a minor adductor tweak, I'm just hoping to win/place my AG and then get beer and pizza.  Last year's sub-5 seems out of reach, but who knows?

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

11 easy done - fatigued from yesterday's 18 + 3.6 + 2 ...

So 10 min off the trail and I had a brew a steak , eggs and spinach.   Protein'll do me good.

B-Plus

Just came back from the weirdest track. Almost circular in shape, but really well marked. There was an old dude walking around the thing with an umbrella open, and a bunch of kids smoking weed. The worst part of all was all the walkers in lane 1!