Beginners and Beyond

In a word? FriDAILIES! (Read 37 times)

Zelanie

Marjorie, I never liked candy corn until somebody at worked mixed it with peanuts.  Magic!

Slacker mode still active, but we are going to go see the Black Keys tonight.

You Rang?

I'm going to throw down 4 -5 tonight while my wife hands out candy to the kids.  This is my first day back at work from the MCM.  It's also casual friday.  I'm wearing jeans and the MCM shirt.

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I'm not the only one who has yet to start Christmas shopping, right?

The only holiday I still love as much as I did as a kid is Thanksgiving, don't care about Halloween or Christmas (except for the family get-togethers)... I miss being a kid during those two holidays 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Mmmmm...beer

Hey everyone!

Skipped my evening double last night, opted for grilling some burgers and drinking beer instead, I think I made the right call.

My LRS Ambassador Team singlet came in yesterday (Nike took forever with these, but they were worth the wait), and I also received my bib for Richmond in the mail, woohoo!!  I'll get a pic of the back of the singlet later, it has a big RUNETC going down the middle, looks great.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

B-Plus

I would eat a few pieces of candy corn here and there but my favorite Halloween candy was those peanut butter chews.

That's gross. My favourite it what you people call Smarties.

It just makes me wonder what you call smarties, but I think last year I found out you don't have them.

LRB

Very nice Dave, and nice bib number too!

Free my favorite holiday is also Turkey Day mostly because getting the fam together is always great. I am also a big fan of leftovers and can never get enough of them!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Happy Halloween. To drive people crazy I think I will get me some candy corn. I know a lot of people think it is gross!!  I like it and haven't had any in forever. Will have to see if one of the drug stores has one of the tiny single serve bags

4.2 miles for me today.

I LOVE CANDY CORN.  I actually have a recipe for a candy corn cake I am considering baking for the office.  Ha.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

That's gross. My favourite it what you people call Smarties.

It just makes me wonder what you call smarties, but I think last year I found out you don't have them.

I love the Smarties too!

Damaris

B-Plus

I love the Smarties too!

Anybody dressing up for halloween? I'm contemplating going out to find a costume. Last year I went with a friend as Mario and Luigi.

LRB

That's gross. 

Don't you mean smarty pants.  

That first pic looks like what we on the east side call Sweet Tarts.

Mmmmm...beer

Are those chewy/hard or chocolate?  If they're chewy/hard, then they look kind of like Spree (which comes in hard and chewy versions).

My favorite Halloween candy is candy corn and the PB chews.  Altho, I don't discriminate, I eat all of it.  This is very poor timing right before my race, I may end up with some unwanted weight gain. lol

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

adkkev

I'm not the only one who has yet to start Christmas shopping, right?

The only holiday I still love as much as I did as a kid is Thanksgiving, don't care about Halloween or Christmas (except for the family get-togethers)... I miss being a kid during those two holidays 

No Christmas shopping started in this household yet ...

Aren't you excited about how your little one experiences Christmas morning?

btw, best wishes on your marathon this weekend!!!!  

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Happy Halloweenie, Dailies.

PAD and I had a nice dinner last night and we spent the whole time chatting about running, current training, the kids, and work stuff. FEs are always cool and this was no exception.

Today I have another Daniels workout on the track. Until my legs are 100% I really don't feel like doing tempo runs on the hills in my neighborhood. DW and I are close to pulling the trigger on the Avenue of the Giants Marathon. It the first Sunday in May if anyone cares to join us.

Have fun.

Baboon

delicate flower

Happy Halloweenie, Dailies.

PAD and I had a nice dinner last night and we spent the whole time chatting about running, current training, the kids, and work stuff. FEs are always cool and this was no exception.

Today I have another Daniels workout on the track. Until my legs are 100% I really don't feel like doing tempo runs on the hills in my neighborhood. DW and I are close to pulling the trigger on the Avenue of the Giants Marathon. It the first Sunday in May if anyone cares to join us.

Have fun.

So does he really weigh 110 pounds?   Sorry to bail on The Ave.

<3

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

So does he really weigh 110 pounds?   Sorry to bail on The Ave.

Lol... You will have to ask him.  I will think about accepting your apology...