Beginners and Beyond

Poo Monster (Read 153 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Wow, I laughed so hard I about cried. Oh man, why are poo monster stories so funny?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA @FSocks and Venomized. Dying over here!!! Venomized I am pretty sure it is slightly exaggerated but I don't even care it is just too funny.

I have way more issues with the "pee monster" than the poo monster, both while running and in all aspects of my life because I swear I have the smallest and most overactive bladder in the history of the universe, plus I don't help the situation be consuming 30+ oz of coffee daily and tons of water too. I have to pee like 2743648912 times a day and have no ability to "hold it" so as soon as I get the urge it is pretty much an emergency. My friends make fun of me a lot for my constant need to find a bathroom RIGHT NOW. Yes I have asked a doctor, no for some reason he doesn't think there is anything wrong with me. But pee is not as funny as poo for some reason.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Buelligan, good story.

FSocks, the first time I read your story I had to stop half way through. I was at work and I couldn't keep my composure. I just was able to finish reading it at home and it's just so hilarious.

- Andrew

FSocks - even though you googled that, it's still great.

The monster hasn't gotten me in a while - he must be busy chasing urban runners into shitting on camera like mentioned over at L&O.  (Although a winter poo yeti would be very bad up here during the day;  the snowbanks make getting off the road difficult.)

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Wow, I laughed so hard I about cried. Oh man, why are poo monster stories so funny?

+1000

Randy

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

LOLOLOL...someone needs to post the Golden Corral story next.

LMAO

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You guys are just hilarious!

And yes, a GC story might do the trick.

Damaris

never run

My last Marathon where I stopped to use the loo 4x.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

The monster finally got me a couple of months ago. Well, it didn't completely get me, but I had to stop twice at restroom facilities along the Riverwalk to use the facilities. And I definitely HAD to use them. No false alarms, no holding back.

I went, I saw, I pooped!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Holy Moly, F-Socks, that brought a tear to my eye!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

They're seldom funny when they're happening, but always funny afterwards. Especially when the tale is recited so well like F-Socks and Venomized have done! Smile

Will run for scenery.

Ya know one of the greatest things about running ?

Who else ya gonna talk to about your poo ?

Am I right ?

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!