Beginners and Beyond

Soupy Saturdailies (Read 22 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

The sun has been trying to come out, but it's been foogy all morning. Got in 12. They didn't suck nearly as bad as I thought they were going to.

sdWhiskers

Yay for non sucky LRs!

11 miles with RP that were slow but not awful.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ran the Gluhwein Gallop 5K today. I wasn't going to race it but I didn't expect to not be able to breathe and have to walk more on the last mile than the first 2 combined. Anyway, 38:12 is still faster than my easy pace so can't complain.

And the fucking race was around 1.5 bricks. FTS. It was a fun race, though.

Damaris

Workday, rest day, still feeling a bit of  yesterday’s roadcrown.

Tomorrow off day, run day

Baboon

delicate flower

I ran 8.3 miles this morning that were magically, out of nowhere, nearly pain-free.  I was not expecting that.  8.3 miles of happy running.  I now have hope for my marathon next Sunday.

Then I spent 2.5 hours pulling a volunteer shift at a dog adoption event.  I love seeing all the doggos!!

<3

DavePNW

Good news on runs being non-sucking, not awful, and nearly pain-free. Our standards for good runs have gotten pretty low.

For me, 12 miles with the group. It was low 40s and rainy at the start, but it cleared up and turned into a very nice day.

Dave

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

7 miles for me today; my longest run so far post-marathon.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good news on runs being non-sucking, not awful, and nearly pain-free. Our standards for good runs have gotten pretty low.

Mine was painless at least!

Damaris