Beginners and Beyond

The Santa Rosa Marathon Race Report: Chasing Oprah (now with new photos) (Read 69 times)

LRB

Oh, come on -- you couldn't pass that one up either, could you?!

Half of my posts go unpublished for fear of offending someone in this easily offendable (is that a word? lol) world we live in. Rahhhh!

LRB

LA Marathon has a two person relay option if you raise money for charity.   Talk someone into doing it with you and just run the second half! 

Don't you mean the first half? I thought it gets up to eleventy billion degrees for the second half.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Don't you mean the first half? I thought it gets up to eleventy billion degrees for the second half.

Actually, the last half was much cooler than the first half when I ran it.  But when I ran it, the temps were in the 50-60F not Miami-temps like Brilliant's experience.

Damaris

LRB

Actually, the last half was much cooler than the first half when I ran it.  But when I ran it, the temps were in the 50-60F not Miami-temps like Brilliant's experience.

Do recipes from cook books in the southern states include the line; preheat oven to Miami? lol

#artbydmcbride

The last half has the downhill stretch to the beach! 

Runners run

LRB

Yeah, we would be all about that!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

By the time that "downhill" came the uphills until then had killed me.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Do recipes from cook books in the southern states include the line; preheat oven to Miami? lol

Only for pizzas.

Damaris