Beginners and Beyond

It's the Dailies BiAtch........... (Read 50 times)

B-Plus

Uggg.. oob

Best wishes.

B-Plus

Your 7/13/14 5k - how were you physically?  ie:  rested and raring to PR or running fatigued?

Is this 1 mile on a track or?

Haha, Sly! LRB & I are just BSing. But to answer your Q, I was semi-rested and originally targeting just under 18:20. But when the weatherman decided to give us a heatwave I decided to dial it back a touch.

LRB

LRB

Omnivore here so consider me vegetarian challenged.  Do you just skip meat?  So egg and dairy is ok?

No meat, fish, poultry, or seafood but there are really no rules so you could have 100 vegetarians who all do something different, or all the same.  It really varies from person to person.

As far as dairy, with the exception of milk (that lactose thing) I get down with all of it.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

OOTB, I'm sorry to hear this.  Hope she continues to improve so you can delay this hard decision for now.  I understand how you feel.

Back from court.  I had a bit of bad news while I was there.  A friend of mine from RWOL/FB Marathoner Dailies passed away last night from what they believe was a heart attack.  The members of the group are very sad (me included).  We were just talking yesterday about adding life to our years instead of years to our lives so it was kind of a shock.

Damaris

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

OOTB, I'm sorry to hear this.  Hope she continues to improve so you can delay this hard decision for now.  I understand how you feel.

Back from court.  I had a bit of bad news while I was there.  A friend of mine from RWOL/FB Marathoner Dailies passed away last night from what they believe was a heart attack.  The members of the group are very sad (me included).  We were just talking yesterday about adding life to our years instead of years to our lives so it was kind of a shock.

+1, OOTB, to what Damaris said.  Enjoy every minute you can with her.  As LRB said, pets are family too!

Dang, Damaris, so sorry to hear this!   So sorry for the loss of your friend.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

LRB

Bummer D.

Massage is done, light headed as usual for awhile afterwards but my muscles feel great.  Now I will run a million miles this weekend and beat them all to hell again. 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Well, my 310 is waiting at home for me. Leaving work at 3, can't wait to play with it.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Well, my 310 is waiting at home for me. Leaving work at 3, can't wait to play with it.

Already?  You live next door to Amazon or something?!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol, $12.00 to get it to my door the very next day 

Already?  You live next door to Amazon or something?!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

LRB

Lol, $12.00 to get it to my door the very next day 

I am too cheap to spend the extra so I would still be waiting. lol

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol, I figured with the watch being only $173 I could spare the extra $12.00, had it been the $250 then no I would not have spared the extra $12.00. 

I am too cheap to spend the extra so I would still be waiting. lol

PRs

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

$12 for next day is pretty cheap.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

I just had a very, very good run.  18 miles at 7:54 pace.  And the thing is, I could have gone longer and faster.  This is the best LR I've ever had and that includes my four marathons.

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I agree Smile

PRs

happylily

Shari, I got queasy just ready your post. 

OOTB, what a beautiful kind face your furry friend has! I wish you many, many more happy days together.

14 miles easy, 7:58 pace. Now off to eat a burger.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

And so am I, hello?  lol