Beginners and Beyond

ToDAILIES (Read 32 times)

bluerun

Super B****

bluerun, when my bad knee hurts I panic. Especially since I tore my ligament last year this same week.

Eh, I panicked more when my "good" knee hurt... this one has been hurting for so long, I kind of expect it by now.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

hog4life

HC, Happy Birthday

Ginny, our distance will be a 5k, and a fun run. We anticipate 30-40 riders.

10 miles at 9:19 in 43 degrees and misting. Now I’m getting ready to put a turkey on the smoker. Our middle son has invited us over for dinner tomorrow. It’s kind of nice not to be hosting.

Runshortii

Eh, I panicked more when my "good" knee hurt... this one has been hurting for so long, I kind of expect it by now.

My R knee hurt on and off for years. I tried everything, PT,exercises,rest, yadayada. Disappeared on its own. Now my good knee hurts so that’s annoying

Cyberic

My R knee hurt on and off for years. I tried everything, PT,exercises,rest, yadayada. Disappeared on its own. Now my good knee hurts so that’s annoying

There is always something.

DavePNW

There is always something.

Word. Especially if you're old.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Word.

I took the 18 option. Done.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Word. Especially if you're old.

I find that "running" issues of mine tend to really stem from something other than running. I thought I screwed up some toes this week. I woke up Friday and my middle toes hurt like heck. Still ran on Friday, didn't get worse. Saturday put on non-running shoes and ouch. Guess what shoes I was wearing before the toe started hurting. I've had shin splints from trying to walk around too much in heels. Basically, I need to say screw fashion and only wear comfy shoes.

bluerun

Super B****

I find that "running" issues of mine tend to really stem from something other than running. I thought I screwed up some toes this week. I woke up Friday and my middle toes hurt like heck. Still ran on Friday, didn't get worse. Saturday put on non-running shoes and ouch. Guess what shoes I was wearing before the toe started hurting. I've had shin splints from trying to walk around too much in heels. Basically, I need to say screw fashion and only wear comfy shoes.

IDK, I stopped wearing heels and it doesn't seem to have made much of a difference... and the only times I do wear them now don't count since I don't walk in them, I just sit there looking pretty.  

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog