Beginners and Beyond

Keurig peeps! (Read 120 times)

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

I'll buy a Keurig when it can make 12 cups at once.  That's what I love about my coffee maker.  It gets me through the day.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Ms Chenandler Bong

So many!  I love Pumpkin Spice, Wild Mountain Blueberry, Gingerbread.

But  my day to day flavors are Donut Shop and Choc Glazed Donut.

My Keurig is like a little slice of heaven every morning.

Marathon and ultra marathon runner.  Sour Patch Kid addict.

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Too many name, but:

Green Mountain Coffee Pumpkin Spice, Gingerbread, Wild Mountain Blueberry

Gloria Jean:  Butter Toffee, Macademia Nut Cookie, Hazelnut

xor

My parents have a Keurig and I love that damn thing.  I especially love the foghorn sound it makes when it is brewing the cup... WEEEE OHHHHHHHH.  Honestly, my favorite thing to make with it is hot chocolate.  Yum.

That said, I won't buy a Keurig for myself because holy smokes is that coffee expensive.  If I drank a cup a day, that would be one thing.  But a few cups in the morning the Keurig way is far too spendy.

sheepla

I live on decaf tea cups-English Breakfast is my favorite.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I just got mine for Christmas, and haven't run out of the ones in the free starter pack and the box of Starbucks Verona Blonde I also got for Christmas, so I'm taking note of all the yummy ones you all ad discussing for when I have to go out and buy some....which is soon!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Misty

Donut Shop medium roast

Green Mountain

Tully's French Roast.

Misty

Bless your heart.

Not much of a coffee drinker, I gave my wife the Keurig last week, made a cup of GM Caramel Vanilla figuring I'd try it, awesome!

ProfConfusion

Caribou Daybreak Blend

THIS!!!!

I only use the reusable K cup if absolutely necessary.  Used coffee grinds really freak me out, I try to avoid them at all cost.

Dunkin Donuts are good, I see Wawa is selling their coffee in K cups now.  And if I want something a little sweeter, I like the Kahlua ones.