Beginners and Beyond

It's Friday, penguins! (Read 17 times)

tracilynn

Hey penguins!

FE tonight &  tomorrow.  Woo.

Our little boy woke at 3am and started an all night vomiting and D fest. Fun times and yawn. I cant insert the green sick face right now -stupid phone so please picture that about 157 times. So he will not be going and is pretty bummed about it. He has seen videos and pictures of TJ and wanted to meet him.

We should be on the road in an hour. I guess I should go pack now.

Later!

~~~~~~~

Traci

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Don't forget the FE pics!

Damaris

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Morning, Penguins!!  I saw a pheasant in the median on my drive to work, which is unusual for here.  I don't know that there aren't pheasants around much, but I don't often see them on the interstate.  And just to make your day a little brighter, I suspect he was a nice pheasant.  And he was there.  And he might've been poor.  Making him a present pleasant peasant pheasant!

Zelanie -- Glad the salad didn't interfere with the run!!

Docket -- Maybe it was possession.  After all isn't possession nine-tenths of the law?

Well, HsM, I guess that made for a very pheasant commute to work for you...

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Good morning Penguins!

This morning I got up and did a strength training workout and then I hit the treadmill for 1.35 miles. That may sound measly, but it was with an 8-10% incline on the treadmill. Butt kicker!

Well, yesterday the project I was working on all week went into publication. It took about 3 days to make and go through the editing process. Phew. Click here to view. This is a weekly publication we do. I've already started on next week's publication. A day in the life I tell ya!

Edited to say:

I forgot to mention that the publication is interactive too. Where it says to click on stuff, it brings you to various webpages and videos!

Nice photos, Rach.  Alaska, dang!  So glad I never got assigned there during my Air Force career, I hate the cold.   Although I was there TDY for a bit on Shemya..and also in Korea during the winter....both those were QUITE cold enough, thank you very much.  SO glad both those were for only a few weeks!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

From the Internet.

Hi pens!

Have fun with the FE those of you who are going! Maybe I'll do a destination tune-up race before Philly next fall and get in on the FE fun Smile

Zel - tempeh salad sounds yum, DH is picky so I haven't made tempeh in forever.

Traci - hope your boy feels better soon Sad

Got in a walk/run at work midday - 3ish miles total, 6 sets of 2:30ish jog/3:30ish walk. Was wonderful, I can't wait to be back in full swing again!! Weird nerve-zap thingys that I was having Wednesday night/Thursday morning have apparently stopped for now. Barely any soreness when I prod at my incision. The joys of being young and fit and recovering quickly from surgery!