Beginners and Beyond

Tuesday Penguins must be busy (Read 19 times)

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Kristin...

3 miles on the the indoor track for us.  A little tired today. Must have been the stress of a new computer at work and fixing all my preferences and shortcuts.

Bin Running

Busy Busy..

DS  and DD both fell sick... Cranky the whole of last night..

8M on indoor track as DW was on leave and managed to sneak out for 1.5hr before dinner.. A luxury..

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Hola Penguins...Whole lotta nothin' for me today again.

Top 5 good things about not being able to run this week:

5. I can sleep a little later

4. Less laundry

3. No smelly running clothes sitting around (see #4)

2. No pesky endorphins clouding my brain

1. I don't have to see the old dude in the locker room at the Y using the hair dryer on his junk. Some things, once seen, cannot be unseen my friends. 

On the bright side, despite the crappy winter weather we are currently having, the weather for the HM Sunday looks perfect! low of 40, high of 60. Probably 45 when the race starts.

Well, at his age, this may be the only blow he gets anymore.    Remember that when you're his age, SO42, this might be your future someday!  

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Busy Busy..

DS  and DD both fell sick... Cranky the whole of last night..

8M on indoor track as DW was on leave and managed to sneak out for 1.5hr before dinner.. A luxury..

Sorry about the kiddies, Bin, hope they feel better!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt