Beginners and Beyond

Skechers? (Read 88 times)

B-Plus

I see you're getting good use out of your Mushas.

LRB

I see you're getting good use out of your Mushas.

The upper is not one with the shoe, it's a loose fit. Probably should have gone a half size smaller with that one.

B-Plus

118 mile update?

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Just an FYI for anyone interested-  663 miles on my GoBionics, with at least a couple hundred to go.  That's really good for me.

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

I am pretty happy with them and would love to have a few more in my stash but that ship has sailed as I have been unable to find any in my size (11.5) and when I do find any at all (11 or 12) they are double (or more) what I paid for the pair I have.

I would actually pay double if I could find my size so there is that.

The new version of this shoe (the Go Run 4) has been redesigned and by all accounts is an upgrade on every level, the problem for me is I am not in love (or in like even) with any of the two color schemes I have seen thus far.

So it looks like I missed out on a great deal ($36.00) and for me a great shoe. I will rotate the pair I have with my DST's and forever lament the fact that for once doing my due diligence backfired.

No more marathons

I got a pair for christmas (GoRun 3) - and so far they are the best replacement I've found for my Brooks Green Silence.

The feel is like I'm wearing a pair of comfortable slippers, and the minimal heel drop has me running a little closer to mid strike instead of full on heel.  Because of that heel drop I needed to ease into using, the first couple of runs left me with calfs a little more tender than usual. The only question now will be how many miles can I get on them.  My usual is 300 miles, and these have about 70 now, so need to wait a bit before I order my next pair.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

B-Plus

I am pretty happy with them and would love to have a few more in my stash but that ship has sailed as I have been unable to find any in my size (11.5) and when I do find any at all (11 or 12) they are double (or more) what I paid for the pair I have.

I would actually pay double if I could find my size so there is that.

The new version of this shoe (the Go Run 4) has been redesigned and by all accounts is an upgrade on every level, the problem for me is I am not in love (or in like even) with any of the two color schemes I have seen thus far.

So it looks like I missed out on a great deal ($36.00) and for me a great shoe. I will rotate the pair I have with my DST's and forever lament the fact that for once doing my due diligence backfired.

Somebody told me that the 4s are a complete overhaul. Many glowing reviews, but something to keep in mind.