Beginners and Beyond

Feb-U-Stop with the Numbers!! Dailies (Read 35 times)

LRB

Yep, I went seeking drugs.  I was told I could come back today to retest and tomorrow if the fever isn't gone. Its been 102.

Another reason for going is to get a no work slip. Considering my sick time has been maxed out for 12 years, my boss won't really GAF if I am out over 3 days.

Mine never went higher than 101.4. I'm no pussy, not usually anyway , but the pain I endured those first three days was off the MF'ing charts. There was also a 24 hour period where I didn't even eat. Not because I didn't want to or need to, but because I didn't have the strength.  If it wasn't flu then flu doesn't exist.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Mine never went higher than 101.4. I'm no pussy, not usually anyway , but the pain I endured those first three days was off the MF'ing charts. There was also a 24 hour period where I didn't even eat. Not because I didn't want to or need to, but because I didn't have the strength.  If it wasn't flu then flu doesn't exist.

Yea, this has been me. I have barely ate anything the last 3 days. The headache I had made me nauseous, as did moving.  I agree,  there is no way this isn't flu. This is helping my weight loss goals.

RunningOnSand

It seems to be completely fine now. Not a peep.

Excellent!