Beginners and Beyond

12...13....14...and GO For Saturdailies! (Read 35 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hey everyone!

Ran a Tacky Sweater 5k this morning, I was about 30 sec off my PR, but I still came in 4th overall and 1st in my AG.  I was also the fastest person actually wearing a tacky sweater (no award for that, but I would have been much more comfotable in a singlet!).  Pics to follow as soon as they get posted.  The cool thing is the photo company they're using posts all of the race pics for free!

My weight is up, haven't been paying much attention since my marathon, so I need to work on that.  I have my trail 50k next weekend, then about a month to recover and I'll start a Pfitz 61-84 HM plan from his new book, with a goal half scheduled for April, then a goal 10k six weeks after that.  Lots of 5Ks throughout.  Goal is to be 165 lbs or less when I toe the line in April, combined with some serious speed work, should be interesting. Smile

Hope me everyone has been well!

Congrats on the race!  Good luck next weekend.

Damaris

LRB

Hey everyone!

Ran a Tacky Sweater 5k this morning, I was about 30 sec off my PR, but I still came in 4th overall and 1st in my AG.  I was also the fastest person actually wearing a tacky sweater (no award for that, but I would have been much more comfotable in a singlet!).  Pics to follow as soon as they get posted.  The cool thing is the photo company they're using posts all of the race pics for free!

My weight is up, haven't been paying much attention since my marathon, so I need to work on that.  I have my trail 50k next weekend, then about a month to recover and I'll start a Pfitz 61-84 HM plan from his new book, with a goal half scheduled for April, then a goal 10k six weeks after that.  Lots of 5Ks throughout.  Goal is to be 165 lbs or less when I toe the line in April, combined with some serious speed work, should be interesting. Smile

Hope me everyone has been well!

Nice show Dave! I don't think anyone's weight is down after marathon season with the exception of Docket the Real Deal Rocket.

Cyberic

Congrats on the race D2

workinprogress11

Great race D2.

Good luck with the coach, Baboon.  I hope he gets you to that BQ.

7 mile progression run that went really well.