Beginners and Beyond

Something new SaturDAILIES (Read 34 times)

outoftheblue

Step -- Congrats to DS on his tri!  I love the pictures as well; what a handsome young man he is.

Life is good.

LRB

Did the second part. Got my kid to mow the lawn for the first time. This will be a life changer (for me). Sat outside & supervised the job, drinking an iced coffee.  

You sir, are the man!

delicate flower

Hey gang!  Just popping in to say hi...will read more later when I am sitting on the couch icing my knee (routine maintenance).  But LOL at Dave's "life changing" event.  Big grin

Biked 56 miles today at 16.8 mph.  Good ride...a charity ride to fight cancer.  Did it with four members of the local triathlon group (including Wife).  Heading out now to run a bit.  BYE!

<3

delicate flower

Heading out now to run a bit.  BYE!

6.5 miles at 7:40 pace.  Apparently my legs didn't get the memo that we biked 56 miles this morning.  This was my fastest run in two months.  I don't get it.

<3

6.5 miles at 7:40 pace.  Apparently my legs didn't get the memo that we biked 56 miles this morning.  This was my fastest run in two months.  I don't get it.

What, no swim?

Dave

delicate flower

What, no swim?

I don't want to drown.  I get my intro to swimming next Sunday after my duathlon.

<3

Zelanie

My HM isn't until tomorrow.  Today I was supposed to run 4, but it was nasty out and I have a race tomorrow so I decided not to.  I did get to see my kiddo for the first time in 3 weeks! Smile

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ended up with 10.50 miles with hubby.  Good work.

Then come back to FB to see our cardiologist friend (the one that thinks lowering your resting HR will cause you to die ) posting that article about too much exercise being damaging to your heart and writing, you'll end up with a defibrillator guaranteed (in general, not at me).

He is coming to see Def Leppard/Kiss next week.  I'll make sure to talk about my impending 50 miler constantly. 

Damaris

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Paced DW on her quality, then took off for a mile on my own.

2 miles shy today - feel the slacker...

especially compared ares to baboons 56 mile bike + run gah!