Beginners and Beyond

What are your Halloween plans? (Read 58 times)

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

Halloween isn't so big here in the UK, but we've just carved our pumpkins and I've got a friend from London and her daughter coming down tomorrow for a few days, so my girls will take Lottie trick or treating. There aren't too many houses to go to because we live on a farm in the middle of nowhere Smile

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Imagine living in this lady's neighborhood.   What a debbie downer.

If I were a kid in her neighbood - a smart-ass kid, of course Joking - I'd walk up to her house with a tape measure, ring her bell, ask her politely to turn around, pull the tape measure across her butt and then walk away with an "Uh huh...send yourself a letter, lady."

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

sirdizzy

I have two costumes one is buzz (basically buzz socks, boxers and a shirt with the wings) and then a Doctor costume (11th doctor although I know have most of the 4th doctor costume if i wanted to do that one).  But nobody would probably know who the Doctor is bunch of losers.

SusanRachel

Hey, I'm wearing an army costume for Halloween too.  Fancy that!  My plan is to get up and dress in an Army PT costume to run, then change into an Army multicam uniform for breakfast and work.  Sound like a plan?

At some point, I will take DS around the neighborhood in his Army costume (more specifically, he would like to dress as a World War I doughboy, but the costume is camouflage, and as he will tell you, camouflage wasn't developed until WWII, so it isn't quite right Roll eyes). Then hand out candy when we get back. I'm not sure if DH will be home to hand out candy while we're roaming the neighborhood, so I probably have way too much candy.

DH will do his annual duty of carving the pumpkin tonight - and DS will eat his annual fill of raw pumpkin guts. Tight lips

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Imagine living in this lady's neighborhood.   What a debbie downer.

I probably do live in her neighborhood. Seriously. Smile

- Andrew

StepbyStep-SH

Hey, I'm wearing an army costume for Halloween too.  Fancy that!  My plan is to get up and dress in an Army PT costume to run, then change into an Army multicam uniform for breakfast and work.  Sound like a plan?

DS would love to meet you, SR! Though he has more of an affection for military history than current military information - I think he gets scared thinking about people who are actually in harm's way now. Have a safe Halloween!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

sirdizzy

Slutty Buzz LIghtyear Smile

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Love it, Dizzy!!!

Here is the Angry Bird costume

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

sirdizzy

I am thinking of racing in it on Saturday, never really raced in a costume but under the buzz boxers are triathlon shorts so it shouldn't slow me at all.  I was going to try and pr on Saturday but I am coming down with a cold so not sure how I will feel then (I think Oliver got it from Pee Wee wrestling).  But I could still pr in the outfit I'd likely leave the wings at home though.

I did run in this on Saturday worse idea ever (just a fun half did it for fun in like a 2:05) as it didn't have a collar for the blood and it chafed like crazy

Oh and Mason and Oliver

Amazonian Princess

LOVE the photos!

I work in a hospital so earlier today I passed out bags of toys and treats to the kids who won't be able to go out trick or treating. They still dress up as best they can and come through our department in a mini parade, sometimes still hooked to their IV poles. I do it every year because I can't imagine the suck factor of being a kid in the hospital on Halloween and I hope it makes it a little easier for them Smile

I can. I will. I am. 

Zelanie

Love the costumes!

Bacon- Thank you for all that you do for the kids to make the holidays special.  My daughter had to be in the hospital for her first Christmas, and the kindness of the staff and a few other folks was so touching.