Beginners and Beyond

Should I be even thinking this far ahead on doing another HM? (Read 121 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

There are a bunch of us planning an FE at Towpath in Oct. Towpath has a 10K, HM, and marathon.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

runwell3

I'm sure that if you decide try the half you'll succeed, and enjoy the process.  Here's a New England option that's also in the fall:

http://www.hartfordmarathon.com/Events/ING_Hartford_Marathon.htm

I haven't run the new half marathon course, but I've heard its very nice.  The finish is awesome,  expo pretty good,  don't know how many from here are running it tho.  Good luck whatever you decide

Nevrgivup

I'm sure that if you decide try the half you'll succeed, and enjoy the process.  Here's a New England option that's also in the fall:

http://www.hartfordmarathon.com/Events/ING_Hartford_Marathon.htm

I haven't run the new half marathon course, but I've heard its very nice.  The finish is awesome,  expo pretty good,  don't know how many from here are running it tho.  Good luck whatever you decide

That is the one I'm thinking of doing. Notice how I haven't said "am doing" yet.

George- that would be really far to travel for a HM. Thanks for the invite though.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

You're running ten miles now? You own this HM.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

That is the one I'm thinking of doing. Notice how I haven't said "am doing" yet.

George- that would be really far to travel for a HM. Thanks for the invite though.

I may not even be racing. I'm going for the FE. If I did race, it would more than likely be the 10K.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.