Beginners and Beyond

The Damn DAILIES (Read 52 times)

LRB

Just buy a fucking plane ticket to MIA and book a hotel already.  Just for a weekend!  In fact, next weekend is the ING, you could do the HM and faint from the shock of suddenly running in extreme humidity. 

FYP.

lol

LRB

I do love Miami though.  Love it, love it, love it!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I do love Miami though.  Love it, love it, love it!

That makes one of us!

Damaris

Hip Redux

Did you guys see that the Superbowl could be played anytime between Friday-Monday of next weekend?  To avoid the Superbowl happening in "too snowy" or "too cold" weather.  What kind of shit is that?

outoftheblue

Did you guys see that the Superbowl could be played anytime between Friday-Monday of next weekend?  To avoid the Superbowl happening in "too snowy" or "too cold" weather.  What kind of shit is that?

I think it's the kind where NY doesn't get to host another super bowl anytime soon.

Life is good.

Hip Redux

I think it's the kind where NY doesn't get to host another super bowl anytime soon.

Heh.

But what did they expect to happen in NY in February without a dome?  50s and sunny?  

Tomorrow's forecast: Treadmill. 

FYP.

Dave

Zelanie

Got my 14 done.  Linda and I are still running twins, hoping Pfitz will lead us to some spring PRs!