Beginners and Beyond

Boston stands as one t-shirt (Read 152 times)

Ordered one earlier this afternoon.

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

I don't think so. I just bought one. It is "pre-order" but that is understandable.

You know, I'm not stupid. I know how to shop online. Unless you're finding them somewhere other than Adidas? I followed the link directly from BAA.org.

MM #8764 / HF #6535 / Double Agent #668

PRs: 5K - 27:43, 10K - 57:14, HM - 2:06:18, FM - 5:22:42

~How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were supposed to be?~

Mostly harmless

You know, I'm not stupid. I know how to shop online. Unless you're finding them somewhere other than Adidas? I followed the link directly from BAA.org.

Maybe not stupid, but a tad rude.  They are sold out of the women's but you can still order the men's.  I assume Fuzzy ordered a men's shirt.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

His original response to me was rude. The ad says they're a limited edition. I missed out and I stated so.

B-Plus

The grey shirts are available to order again.

His original response to me was rude. The ad says they're a limited edition. I missed out and I stated so.

Wow. Just ducked back into this thread.

No, my reply wasn't rude. I simply posted that I had ordered a shirt after your post stating they were sold out. You interpreted that it was rude and after going back and re-reading what I wrote I'm having a hard time seeing how it came across that way.

happylily

Sometimes I hate the internet. It makes us interpret all sorts of things that are not really there, just because of the writer's style. Without seeing the expression of the person, or hearing his/her voice, we only have written words to fall back on. And if they're not written in the style we understand, we can get all offended, when the offence wasn't even there in the first place. Argh... I'm rambling again...

Anyway, Runny_babbit, I'm pretty sure that Fuzzy was simply offering information to be helpful. He wasn't implying that you were stupid.

And I think that I'm going to order myself that gray shirt.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Runny_babbit

hop, hop, hop...

Fuzzy, I think it was the "I don't think so" that did it. To me it came across as my brother doing his "nu-uh!" voice. I realize you were looking at the mens shirts but when I tried to buy the yellow women's L or XL the message said sold out. I tried to buy the grey as soon as I became aware of them. It said sold out. I just looked again. This time I'm getting the 'pre-buy' message (first time I've seen that.) . At this point I'm just going to say hell with the shirt (since I've already donated cash) and say I'm done with this.

Village people

Someone posted a link, yesterday. There were none available, but a few hours later, someone posted the same link on FB and I was able to preorder one for DH.

RSX

Lots of Boston strong shirts etc. in the ball park yesterday (they must have been selling them outside the ballpark) so I have to think they will be plentiful soon. The one I'm holding out for is the B Strong logo on the wall especially if that becomes a running shirt.