Beginners and Beyond

Tater Tuesday Penguins (Read 22 times)

GinnyinPA

PAD - nice short easy runs.  Are you getting excited?  Is your race Saturday or Sunday?

Jerry - I hope your ten went well.  How long will you be in Utah? I hope you're doing some travelling in the southern part of the state.  It's gorgeous.

D - sorry the lungs are still giving you a hard time.  Feel better soon.

Kathleen - I'm glad you had such a good run.

Brilliant - congratulations on the new mileage record.  You've done really well with your post marathon running.

Z - I did read what you wrote and appreciate what you said.  Thank you.  I agree that running the mile I'm in is something I need to work on.    I've always tended to look ahead too much and worry about what hasn't yet happened.  I hope you got your outdoor run today.

Mitch - nice mileage this week.  Are you working nights?

sapf - odd injury.  I hope it feels better today.

Traci - good job on the 100 mile month.  I hope your leg feels better with some rest.

Lauren - sorry about the stomach bug.  Drink up, if you can.

Scotty - Have fun at the retirement party.  I hope you get a run in, but if not, enjoy digesting the cake etc.  (When I run right after eating a load of sugar, I always regret it.)

HopesMom - wow, that is a busy day.  Have fun with the new instrument.  Is it the same as an old instrument, or something completely different?  I hope you get your PT appointment.

AFM:  It was beautiful when we walked Ben, but an hour later, the rain arrived.  Looks like I'm doing my miles on the TM after all.

Jill.

Penguin Power!

Ginny - you've done great in your marathon training - just keep it up and don't let the pre-race jitters get to you.

My yoga/stretching + 5 went fine.  I took the first mile extra slowly and just did the whole run at a super easy pace.  It was raining for the last mile or so and my GPS kept losing signal but at least the run itself was fine.  More stretching for me.  I think that I probably tweaked something while carrying the 20+ lbs of groceries back from trader joe's yesterday which is probably something I shouldn't be doing anyhow.

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Only ran 3, but it felt like 10.  Try again tomorrow.

Ginny, my BIL will be our tour guide, so we will probably go only as far as Park City. We did see Lake Powell and Zion a long time ago.

Robert31320

Team TJ

Traci, way to go hitting the 100 mark.

Running for TJ because he can't.

on my way to badass

Traci- I want to be you when I grow up!

Hi Penguins.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28