Beginners and Beyond

Race To The Moon 5 Mile - PR and 3rd overall (Read 83 times)

Trail Monster

Sounds like a very interesting - and fun? - race to do!  Congrats on your PR and the AG award, way to go!  Congrats to Shane too!

Running in the dark...near  a river....I believe the officials would ultimately have to pull me out of the water, lol.  Heck, I'm a klutz in daylight!

Nice photos, you look great!

I could hear the river but not see it. The bigger threat was wildlife. I almost got smacked by a bat about 2 miles in but it swerved at the last second!

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

sheepla

That sounds like a fun race but the lack of starting time specifics would have drove me batty. lol   Congrats on the bling!

I agree.  I can't stand races that don't start EXACTLY on time.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

CONGRATS!!! That is awesome that you got a new PR and placed 3rd! Congrats to Shane too!!! I enjoyed the RR very much. Felt like I was right there with you. A night race sounds like fun!!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Congrats to you and Shane. Yay for the PR and AG award! I think the glow cup is pretty sweet too.

hog4life

Haha, didn't ya know? You don't need a suntan to run fast! You should see my white belly, minus the hair of course. Congrats to you and Shane!

So I really got second woman and 11th overall! Whoop whoop!

Congrats!  Cool report, sounds like a fun race.

In the "getting my award" photo, is that actually a demon perusing the watermelon table?

Trail Monster

Congrats!  Cool report, sounds like a fun race.

In the "getting my award" photo, is that actually a demon perusing the watermelon table?

LMAO! Yes, yes I think it is!

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

LRB

You have a sharp eye dude, either that or my attention span is selective.  Probably that.