Beginners and Beyond

The best choice in the Hershey Miniatures bag is... (Read 416 times)

Jess runs for bacon

You're all wrong. Reese's is the only thing that matters.

Ken WD

Tell me more about this Coffee Crisp? Is it a combination of coffee and chocolate? Mmm.

The inside is some type of coffee flavour and crisp cookie wafers, then it is covered in milk chocolate. They came out with a dark chocolate version though. It also was responsible for this horrible commercial that actually brings up childhood nostalgia for me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXTyLAymlVE

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Yeah well.... I already ate all of those.

BruceD555

Dark chocolate AND coffee ... Canada, you say ... mmm, if I hop in the car now how long til I reach the border? 

Current favorite in our house is the peanut butter snickers .... I can get the kids to clean any messy room with just a mention of one.

Train smart ... race smarter.

Mmmmm...beer

The big Reese's bar is by far their best product, only 1,000 calories for the whole thing, not that I would know personally of course.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Krackel Bar followed by Mr. Goodbar.

Daisy is right.

And I like dark chocolate, but Special Dark is not so special

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Most definitely the Krackel.

Good choice, shoe sister!  Krackel all the way, baby!

Running is dumb.

tundrasusie

Krackel for the win!  Even though I dont actually like chocolate!

runmomto3boys

Krackel for the win...what is wrong with you people?!?!?!

RunJasonRun

Why do they refer to the miniature ones as "fun size"?   Why?   

The full-size candy bars are more fun.  A lot more fun.  More candy bar = more fun.  That is how it works.  

Special Dark for the win out of all the existing choices.  If, however, I am going to concern myself with miniature-sized candy bars that are bothersome to unwrap, I will choose to eat Andes Chocolate Mints.  

You got 'em.  Let the anticipation begin.  

Good choice, shoe sister!  Krackel all the way, baby!

I am beginning to think you may be my long lost blood sister and not "merely" my shoe sister.  Big grin

runfoolery

Krackel for the win...what is wrong with you people?!?!?!

Eh? Do you ask because obviously the answer is Krackel, why was this even a question? Or because you are a heretic and don't love krackel?

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I am beginning to think you may be my long lost blood sister and not "merely" my shoe sister.  Big grin

I don't have any blood sisters, so you can be my adopted "not-just-merely-shoe-sister" sister.  Deal?  Smile

Running is dumb.

Jess runs for bacon

Yeah well.... I already ate all of those.

Of course. The best never lasts. If there were any left I would be disappointed.

I don't have any blood sisters, so you can be my adopted "not-just-merely-shoe-sister" sister.  Deal?  Smile

I don't have any blood sisters either.  Just brothers.  But if I had a real sister, I would have considered myself lucky if she were half as cool as you are, Mandy.   Smile  So deal for sure.