Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES: You make the call (Read 58 times)

LRB

Ooh, I better go vote...

B-Plus

I think I'll finish off the 2 beers in my fridge, so I'll vote beer.

Zelanie

Apparently if you want to have a good run, run like the gym's about to close.  I was supposed to get 8 @ MP in, but by the time I got back into town and got the car turned in, etc, I only had a bit more than an hour until closing time.  I cut my warmup short (just the 0.8 mile run to the gym), and then was up and running at MP right from the start at the TM, and just didn't have time to think about being tired!  I managed 7.5 before they came and told me to shut it off because they were closing.

I finished the rest of my miles to get to 11 for the day by running from there to the park.  It was dark and there were a ton of cars out, and when I got to the park, only about a .1 mile stretch was lit.  There were some cops there who recommended not running on the dark part, so I ran another mile back and forth under the lights, then ran home.

I have another busy day tomorrow, so I need to be up early to run my 10 easy!  Maybe i can fool myself into thinking the gym is about to close.