Beginners and Beyond

Iron Sundailies (Read 21 times)

DavePNW

Bike finish in 6:10. By my math, a 4:04 marathon gets him a PR!

Dave

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Go Go Go Baboon!

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

DavePNW

Through the half (actually 13.2 ) in 1:53, on pace for a 3:45! May get tough to hang on after 20+, but plenty of breathing room for PR!

And the run is of course where he shines, I bet he’s passing a shit-ton of cyclists.

His DW finished the bike in 7:28 and now is on her feet.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Through the half (actually 13.2 ) in 1:53, on pace for a 3:45! May get tough to hang on after 20+, but plenty of breathing room for PR!

And the run is of course where he shines, I bet he’s passing a shit-ton of cyclists.

Nice!

DavePNW

Yikes. Getting ugly out there.

My flight is taking off now, so see ya.

Dave

DavePNW

Well I assume anyone interested would know by now, but he had a rough go and gutted it out to a 4:18 marathon finish for 12:11 overall. All things considered, a huge accomplishment.

Dave

Well I assume anyone interested would know by now, but he had a rough go and gutted it out to a 4:18 marathon finish for 12:11 overall. All things considered, a huge accomplishment.

👏👏👏

….and I whine about my chores

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Congrats, Baboon!

Damaris

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

I agree.  Congratulations!  19/85 in AG is great!

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                    10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19