Beginners and Beyond

Early Bird Gets the Worm, Second Mouse Gets the Cheese Dailies (Read 55 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol, I am not too fond of the undies because I've got too much butt and when I start running things bunch up and I might as well be wearing a thong. But, I have enough shorts for now..... and DH would kill me because here in the next month or so I am going to be buying a new pair of shoes... or 2.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lol, I am not too fond of the undies because I've got too much butt and when I start running things bunch up and I might as well be wearing a thong. But, I have enough shorts for now..... and DH would kill me because here in the next month or so I am going to be buying a new pair of shoes... or 2.

Trust me, you don't have as much butt as me.  They won't run or bunch.

Damaris

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

DR whats that about your ass?

I first saw this in Daniels' third edition but have not tried it.  At 5 minute intervals (which is a decent amount of time to run hard) I would guess it would be a little faster than tempo pace, but no faster than 5k pace.

There are those however (looks at Moon with a raised brow), who would probably run them close to mile pace.

There is nothing quite like bringing along the Ugly stick to beat our own ass...

#1 - 5:40  (Midway through I glanced and saw a 5:20... oh shit)

#2 - 5:55

#3 - 6:02

#4 - 6:13

#5 - 6:24 (at this pace my breathing was fine - but legs had zero pop)

8 total miles...

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

If they are anything like the Moving Comfort Momentum Shorts they will:

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/Moving_Comfort_Womens_Momentum_Short/descpage-MCWMS14.html

Let's just be clear, that's not me by the way.

Trust me, you don't have as much butt as me.  They won't run or bunch.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

happylily

Andrea, you can get lululemon shorts for about the same price. The Run Speed shorts are great for short women like ourselves and mine don't have the panties inside. They come in many colors and patterns. I'd give them a try if I were you. They have sales on them (not at the moment, though) if you look regularly on their website. I bought my first pair 6 years ago and they still look like new.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I will definitely have to check them out Smile

Andrea, you can get lululemon shorts for about the same price. The Run Speed shorts are great for short women like ourselves and mine don't have the panties inside. They come in many colors and patterns. I'd give them a try if I were you. They have sales on them (not at the moment, though) if you look regularly on their website. I bought my first pair 6 years ago and they still look like new.

PRs