Beginners and Beyond

Football dailies #20 (Read 18 times)

DavePNW

Are you ready for some football? Or anything? Where is everyone??

Sorry for all the people with snow and cold. Beautiful day here, upper 30s when I started around 6:30 this morning. Ran 16 miles with the group.

Football soon. HCK is nervous about the Texans, but the oddsmakers are not—Ravens favored by 9.5. The late game is one I’d like to see both lose somehow.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Feels like -22F this morning, -4 now, so 6 on the TM done.

NO LEG PAIN! I am still scuffing the good foot, I don't know why. It's like the injury on the other side made it do some weird things. It's like I'm dragging it or keep it on the floor longer. I can't even see it on the videos but that's how it feel. Thoughts?

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

HEY-OOHHHH!!!  I ran 16 miles this morning when it was 12 degrees and I had a good run.  One more cold-as-balls day tomorrow and then some warmer weather arrives.

The late game is one I’d like to see both lose somehow.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Brrrr. Cold and windy. Got in nearly 8. Still loads of snow around, so did the hilly neighborhood streets since there is little traffic and I can run in the street. Slow going since I had to stand in the snow/ice to let cars pass. Now watching football.

sdWhiskers

7.7 miles. Somehow I thought i had time for 9-10, since i was ending at the baseball fields for Kid activities at 830am. But I guess I'm even slower than expected. It was great running weather, sunny 55F. And now the rains have come, supposed to continue until Monday.

Its my birthday weekend. Right now, playoff football with a cat in my lap.

DavePNW

HBD, SDW! Football and a cat sounds like a good celebration to me.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

Happy Birthday!!

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

7.7 miles. Somehow I thought i had time for 9-10, since i was ending at the baseball fields for Kid activities at 830am. But I guess I'm even slower than expected. It was great running weather, sunny 55F. And now the rains have come, supposed to continue until Monday.

Happy Birthday!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Happy Birthday, SD!

Damaris

GinnyinPA

Happy Birthday SD.