Beginners and Beyond

Monday Penguins Get Going Again (Read 19 times)

GinnyinPA

Scotty - 90s aren't comfortable, even if they're better than Jack's weather.  I don't know how you all do it.

PAd - hope the gym workout went well.

Robert - I'm glad you had a good run.  Have you been having problems lately?

Damaris - how was the race in Boston?

Lauren - nice not having after race soreness.

Zel - it's very promising that you aren't feeling sore after yesterday.  I hope your six went well.

Tracilynn - hope your Shred went well.

Jack - definitely too hot to run.  I hope it cools off for you soon.

Bin - good morning!  Hope today's run goes well.

Brilliant - what a wonderful vacation.  Did you hike the Inca Trail or take the train?

AFM:  RD here.  We hiked 3 miles at the State Park after taking Ben to the vet.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hope's Mom wrote me an email and said to say hey!  And that the beach is awesome!

6 miles, no weights.  Weights were not today. 

Ginny, it went really well.  RR is up.  Nice hike.  Good luck with Ben at the vet!

Damaris

Zelanie

Brilliant- That sounds like a fantastic time!  And trying to do anything at all at elevation is no joke.  We went to the top of a volcano in Costa Rica, and I felt like I could barely walk.  I was wondering how I ever ran when walking down a little path had me so wiped out!

The wind has blown some forest fire smoke into town.  It was terrible this afternoon, but seems to be clearing.  I had dinner already with the thought that I could try to go out later after it clears up some more.