Beginners and Beyond

Good FriDAILIES (Read 45 times)

LRB

I go to the movies to eat, drink and be entertained. If I want to cry I will look at my 401k statements.

onemile

I ran 10 with 6x1 mile, 60 seconds rest. They were supposed to start at HMP and work my way down if I felt ok.  Ran the first four at 8.6mph (6:59), the 5th at 8.7mph (6:54) and the last one at 8.8mph (6:49).

DavePNW

I go to the movies to eat, drink and be entertained. If I want to cry I will look at my running log.

Dave

Zelanie

Weird dreams are definitely a feature of taper madness for me.  Usually it involve me running some complicated course that goes in and out of buildings and up and down stairs until I eventually get lost.

I have had this dream before.

Also, Birdman was awesome. DH had that same "I don't go to the movies to be sad" argument against Biutiful, which is by the same director, but even he liked Birdman.

6 tonight on the TM.

Cyberic

I ran 10 with 6x1 mile, 60 seconds rest. They were supposed to start at HMP and work my way down if I felt ok.  Ran the first four at 8.6mph (6:59), the 5th at 8.7mph (6:54) and the last one at 8.8mph (6:49).

Cool. I never run at HMP.

onemile

Maybe when you are marathon training you will?

Cyberic

Maybe when you are marathon training you will?

Maybe Smile

DavePNW

How about when you're racing an HM?

Dave

Cyberic

How about when you're racing an HM?

Lol, you got me there Big grin

LRB

Lol, you got me there Big grin

HM is not a training pace under Daniels so I did not run it last year either and did relatively well both times. This year was another story of course...not that I could have run it even if the police was chasing my dumb ass.

onemile

I don't really care to run faster than HMP ever.

I would like to run a half this spring.  If I can recover fairly quickly from Boston.