Beginners and Beyond

Twisted TuesDAILIES (Read 47 times)

LRB

LRB: How's the ankle?

I could complain, but doing so changes nothing so I'm just taking it one day at a time.

oldfartrunner

I could complain, but doing so changes nothing so I'm just taking it one day at a time.

I remember that show.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Just jumping over to find out what MAF was,  it looks like for a 20.12 5Ker it is 8:00 per mile. Very close to Jack Daniels who gives for easy day aerobic pace of 8:20-51 (+ or - 20 seconds depending on how you are feeling or conditions that might slow you down or speed you up) 65-79% HR Max.

Maff is just simple 180 - AGE.  It's mostly for easy runs, rather than for training. It does not matter how fast you already are, it's 180 - AGE plus or minus some things depending on what ails you.

Mine is 138 now.  It gets worse as you age but for me it works and stopped my asthma attacks and made me faster in and of itself.  But like I said it's only for easy runs.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

8 with 4 @ 9:50mm done and straight into Pilates.  I think I didn't stop sweating until Pilates was done... But I was doing this which didn't help:

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

3 on the treadmill and upper body strength training.