Beginners and Beyond

Penguins Prefer Saturdays (Read 27 times)

Zelanie

Jack- ¡Feliz cuatro de mayo!  Or you could have a "May the forth be with you" party if you're feeling nerdier.

Mitch- Congrats on the AG placement!  Sorry it was so miserable out there!  So they gave a new Garmin to the middle of the pack finisher?

Jimmy- Have fun!

Jerry- Hope the tendon behaves!  I'm so happy for you guys that you're jumping right back in to another half!

Awood- Speedy!  I love those f-bombs, too!

Rach- Sounds like a good run!

Ginny- At least now you won't be kicking yourself for not trying to sell the stuff, plus you got it cleared out.  I think that's a win.

kristin- Too funny!  Sounds like you made a very good choice going elsewhere.

me- I got the lawn aerated (just with a little spike thingy, not anything fancy), going to fertilize and overseed now.  Hopefully then we will be able to grow something besides dandelions and crabgrass.  Later I think we're going to see Olympus Has Fallen.

hog4life

Zel, yes! Can you believe it? That's another reason I didn't care about racing. Funny thing is, it was one of my friends that won it. I actually run the first mile side by side with him, darn it for speeding up.

Zelanie

Not too many races that you can finish thinking, "should have run slower!"

Dad on the run.

Got another 3 miler in with our friends today. My buddy took this picture before we started running. I think its pretty freaking cool

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

tracilynn

I need one of those F bombs. Ha!

~~~~~~~

Traci

Mmmmm...beer

Hey everyone!

Found a great place for my long run while down here visiting my brother.  Ran from the Greenville zoo to Furman University, did a lap around the lake and then back to the zoo, 18.4 miles total.  Part of the path had a rubberized portion for runners, that was awesome, it was like running on pillows!  Had rain for most of the run, kept me nice and cool. Smile

Hope everyone is having a great day!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!