Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES in 3, 2, 1... (Read 43 times)

LRB

And LRB that elevation graph looks mad nasty.

I run parts of it all the time and have paced the event, it's actually not all that bad if you have a solid mileage base but no, it's certainly not a course you are going to PR on.

LRB

Neither do I, that's the problem :P Maybe I should just plan for a couple extra days off/super easy week afterward.

I am a proponent of active recovery (after trying both active and passive recovery) so I would vote easy days rather than off days.

Whoa. Thanks for the tip, I never look at that (until it's too late). It was the only one I knew in the fall. I will have to look at R2R. Maybe.

Dave

LRB

Whoa. Thanks for the tip, I never look at that (until it's too late). It was the only one I knew in the fall. I will have to look at R2R. Maybe.

Romeo 2 Richmond is a point to point race on the Macomb Orchard trail (paved asphalt, super fast).

There is a 5k/10k/15k/ point to point race on another part of the trail on June 14 as well, the Art & Orchard Fun Run.   There you could do all three races thereby getting your long run mileage fix while simultaneously racing, it's the best of three worlds! 

outoftheblue

Wow, I blink, and suddenly there's a discussion about crotches and primordeal  ooze.

Can. Not. Keep. Up.

Life is good.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Finally!  First round's on me peeps!

D, Miami Beach must be in party mode what with game 6 there tonight?

THe only thing that happens when there is a game is a traffic jam.  Haha.  The AA Arena is not really in Miami Beach, more like Downtown, but yes, I am sure there will be partying tonight when we win. 

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ended up with 10 miles with hubby, so I'll move the TM hill run for tomorrow.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Edit my prior Heat comment to watching the Heat destroy the Pacers.   So far....

Damaris