Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES! (Read 33 times)

outoftheblue

Gym before work this morning, 1200m swim + 2.5 miles on the treadmill.

Tomorrow I plan my first outdoor run in 6 weeks.

Excellent!

Life is good.

LRB

Gym before work this morning, 1200m swim + 2.5 miles on the treadmill.

Tomorrow I plan my first outdoor run in 6 weeks.

The weather looks like it's gonna be great for running, try to keep it under 10 miles will ya. 

LRB

Excellent!

Speaking of weather, yours looks absolutely perfect for running a marathon!

outoftheblue

My fingers are crossed, LRB.  Right now it looks like we are sliding into a sweet spot between two storms.  Recently, the forecasts have a bit off in the timing of the storms, and subject to last significant last minute changes.  

Life is good.

LRB

My fingers are crossed, LRB.  Right now it looks like we are sliding into a sweet spot between two storms.  Recently, the forecasts have a bit off in the timing of the storms, and subject to last significant last minute changes.  

Which is why we check weatherscan 22,000 times a day leading up to it. lol

delicate flower

Decaf coffee:  What the hell is the matter with people?

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hoping the good forecast prevails.

Damaris

LRB

Decaf coffee:  What the hell is the matter with people?

That's an oxymoron, like dry water. lol

DavePNW

That's an oxymoron, like dry water. lol

Or light beer.

Dave

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hiya, Dailies.

DD's XC season is done. The awards banquet was last night and now it's on to her senior season in track.

I had a nice seven mile tempo run last night and it felt pretty good. After two days off because of the rain I was ready to run. Easy miles on tap for today and tomorrow and we'll see about a 12 miler on Sunday.

Have a good day and better weekend.

LRB

Hiya, Dailies.

DD's XC season is done. The awards banquet was last night and now it's on to her senior season in track.

I had a nice seven mile tempo run last night and it felt pretty good. After two days off because of the rain I was ready to run. Easy miles on tap for today and tomorrow and we'll see about a 12 miler on Sunday.

Have a good day and better weekend.

Nice run, the amount of calories you burned during it was sick!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

LRB: Thanks, but in all honesty, my Garmin's "calorie counter" has been off on this site. When I put it in the Garmin site I think it was around 900 or so. Ever since that "Garmin Connect" thing started on the Garmin site the calorie info has been way off on RA. The good thing is the mileage and times have not been affected.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.2 for me earlier today

Marjorie

runninggirl30

I wanted to get 3 miles in today but I was out all morning shopping for Christmas outfits for our family picture tomorrow.  Talk about last minute!!   I found a gold lace dress for all the girls (matching, they can hate me when their older.) and a little suit with a red bow tie for the little guy.  DH has a red dress shirt and I got him a plain black tie so the only one left is me.  I'm having a girls movie night tonight at a friends house so I'll get over to the mall before that so I can hopefully find something and shop with the kiddos.

I think I'm make tomorrow a LR day so I can make up some miles that were missed today.

B-Plus

Yo! I'm in Phoenix! Actually Glendale.