Beginners and Beyond

NY Giants Run of Champions 5K, my dad's first race! (LOTS of pics!) (Read 69 times)

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Great RR Kristin!  Congrats to you and Dad.

Philliefan33

Kristin, what wonderful memories you made with your dad.  Very cool race and RR -- the only problem is all that Giants gear made my eyes hurt  Clown

(E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!)

bluerun

Super B****

Congrats to you and your dad on a great race!  It probably meant more to you considering, you know, you're actually a Giants fan.  Wink

(PS, I still haven't gotten my official results...)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Hip Redux

As a Patriots fan, this was a fairly difficult RR to get through.  :twitch:

Big grin

I love that your dad ran with you - my dad would never, ever do anything like this!  Congrats!

GinnyinPA

Nice race report.  It sounds like a really fun event for someone who is a real fan of the Giants, as you are.  I hope your dad is able to continue running.  Given the first mile, he has potential for some really good races if he can get his calves to cooperate. 

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Great report!  Nice photos!  Congrats to you and your Dad!  Sorry about the pulled and cramping parts though.  However, even with those, you two were still faster than me, lol.

I am a Redskins fan...but I'm a Giants fan when the Giants play the Damn Dallas Cowboys. Joking

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt