Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES: No woman has ever shot a man while he was washing dishes (Read 41 times)

DavePNW

You my man, get around!

Plus, he read me the special and it came with spinach, so I thought there's LRB as my conscience telling me to order this.

MTA: Giants with a walk-off bunt. That's playoff baseball for you.

Dave

Cyberic

Everytime I read you guys talking about beer, I go grab one. This time I had a choice between an IPA and a pumpkin beer (only available for 2-3 months every year). That's all I have in the fridge. I chose a pumpkin beer. Local micro brewery stuff. Good stuff.

DavePNW

A lot of people are big on the pumpkin beer. Does not really do it for me, but 'tis the season.

Dave

LRB

Plus, he read me the special and it came with spinach, so I thought there's LRB as my conscience telling me to order this.

I am everywhere and I am nowhere. 

B-Plus

I am home.  Tonight is a beer night.  Beer is good.

What did you just say yesterday?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

A lot of people are big on the pumpkin beer. Does not really do it for me, but 'tis the season.

Me either.  I tried one in Boston and it was just OK.  My husband tried it and he hated it.  I knew he would but he is stubborn!

She treated me kindly in Pilates, but I suspect Thursday will be another story.

Wine for me.

Damaris

Cyberic

I like it but wouldn't drink it all year.

LRB

What did you just say yesterday?

I don't know; wine is good?  lmao

LRB

I have not tried pumpkin flavored anything this year...or none of the years before this one for that matter.  Am I missing anything?

DavePNW

I have not tried pumpkin flavored anything this year...or none of the years before this one for that matter.  Am I missing anything?

1. Pie.

2. Bread - if you have a Trader Joe's near you, get a box of their mix & make it, you won't regret it.

Dave

outoftheblue

The repairman called at 3:30 to say he couldn't get the part for the heater until tomorrow -- which left me just enough time for 12 easy miles on the coastal trail.  And 12 miles felt like plenty, so maybe it's as you say LRB --  a good thing.

Life is good.

B-Plus

I don't know; wine is good?  lmao

I thought you were tapering alcohol as well. I mean totally cutting it out.

Walk-Jogger

Retired &  Loving It

LRB

I thought you were tapering alcohol as well. I mean totally cutting it out.

Yes, Tuesday was the last day.

Cecil, I am doing it wrong.  lol