Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday's Penguin Thread (Does this help?) (Read 24 times)

SheCan

I am the co-race director and will be doing the timing; hopefully I get to run too. I'll try to do a RR from the RD point of view, should be a fun event. In case you don't know, there is a ton of work that goes on behind the scenes.

I look forward to reading your report!  Yes, there's a lot of work that goes into a race before and after it all goes down.

Scotty--- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the happy doggy picture!

Did 6 and 1/2 today.  Going to do errands shortly.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I look forward to reading your report!  Yes, there's a lot of work that goes into a race before and after it all goes down.

Scotty--- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the happy doggy picture!

Did 6 and 1/2 today.  Going to do errands shortly.

Isn't  6 and 1/2 an errand? Wink

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Jack, enjoy spring break with DS. Zoe should be ready to come home tomorrow.

Scotty- Yes, I will be running lots in Costa Rica because I will be marathon training. But it should be a good way to sightsee!

Long as you don't get kidnapped.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Morning pens! Busy day, fitting in a quick lifting workout at some point, no run because I woke up too late :P We had a gas leak in the basement yesterday, a technician from the gas company came out right away and it was an easy fix but it still rattled my nerves and I slept terribly. Blech. Can't wait to go back to bed and it's not even 10 AM yet here!

I had a gas leak in my bathrooom yesterday.....damn chili beans!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

morning!  SRD for me.  in court so I will catch up later!

Whose butt did you kick in court today?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Whose butt did you kick in court today?

Lots.  I am also kicking butt on the phone right now.

Damaris

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Health club day.  Tried some bikes and ellipticals, just to experiment a little.  They all felt okay, but so does walking.  Haven't got Xray results yet.  Hopefully tomorrow.

Tomorrow is spring...finally !!!!   Send us some heat, Scotty.

Dad on the run.

Hey all! Happy Hump Day! I'm currently feeling like crap. My head hurts and is foggy. Pretty sure it has something to do with my fasted 6.2 this morning followed by not having enough food with me at work. Sad Oh well, live and learn.

I bought some race photos of the rumpshaker. I couldn't resist the ones with DD in them, she is just to darn cute Smile

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

GinnyinPA

Jerry, if you can walk, bike and do the elliptical without pain, maybe you are ready to try a short run?

Cold drizzly dreary day.  I only got about 4 hours sleep last night.  Never did get any real energy but a stop at the ice cream place followed by 45 minutes of yoga helped get me through the evening.  I just couldn't face trying to run, even on the TM.  Given the way my body felt this morning, a rest day was probably smarter anyhow.

Jimmy - sounds like you felt about the way I did.