Beginners and Beyond

Chocolate Chip Monday Penguins (Read 24 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Pilates and 4 miles done.  I am sore from Pilates, sigh.

Damaris

Bin Running

Mel, high 5 on twins.. Whenever I picked up a box of Oregon blueberries.. I always think of you..

Mitch, hope it is nothing serious.. Can you hop on 1 legs about 10 times?

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

hog4life

Mel, high 5 on twins.. Whenever I picked up a box of Oregon blueberries.. I always think of you..

Mitch, hope it is nothing serious.. Can you hop on 1 legs about 10 times?

No. Hurts too bad.

Bin Running

No. Hurts too bad.

Ouchs..if you can't hop on 1 legs without hurting, I would think you shouldn't run on it yet.. Hope the doc give you some good news..

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

Zelanie

Mitch- That sucks Sad  Can you at least bike while you're waiting?

Bin- I love Oregon blueberries.  DD and I go picking every summer, but of course we weren't there this year.  We have a few bushes in our yard, but they're still pretty small.  Our dog eats a lot of those, but we get a few.

Jerry- Seriously watch those fiber one cookies, that fake fiber stuff that have can have some unpleasant effects. 

D- I'm not sure what pilates it was, maybe some sort of group class?

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Mitch - Chin up!!  Having patience sucks, but do what you can until then. (even if it's just keeping your mind occupied with something else)

3 on the hamster wheel tonight.  A bit exhausting after vacation.  Too much good food & not enough exercise!  

Randy