Beginners and Beyond

Penguin's TuesDAILY It's an Early Hump Day (Read 27 times)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

hog: good news! You are brave to use a golf ball. I usually use a tennis ball; the golf ball must be torture.

Bin: I now have the Hulk Hogan formation. I did my run with it and the headband. Picture coming tomorrow.

I just did 6.5 miles in what felt like 200% humidity. Less than two weeks for our HM and I am feeling pretty good, pretty, pretty, good.

Bin Running

hog: good news! You are brave to use a golf ball. I usually use a tennis ball; the golf ball must be torture.

Bin: I now have the Hulk Hogan formation. I did my run with it and the headband. Picture coming tomorrow.

I just did 6.5 miles in what felt like 200% humidity. Less than two weeks for our HM and I am feeling pretty good, pretty, pretty, good.

Can't wait to see that race look and very excited at how you will do on this HM.. No more big hill, right? You will kill it!

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Bin: it's a pretty flat course with a minor hill or two. It's nothing like that monster from my last one. I think my goal will be about 1:37.

Zelanie

Scotty- Glad to hear that everything checked out!

Jerry- I'm happy you got a couple of miles in.  Hope that you continue to improve!

Mitch- 85% normal is pretty good.

I just got back from my evening dog walk.  There were runners out in strange costumes, and other runners marking a course or something with a bag of flour.  Or course Zoe and Mia were diligently trying to eat all the flour they could find on the course! Roll eyes