Beginners and Beyond

Track MonDailies (Read 15 times)

DavePNW

Ugh. And it reminds me that I'm probably due. 10 years here and I've been called 3 times, the last being Apr 2020. Served once for 3 days total (1 day selection + 2 day trial). Cost more to park than I was paid for serving!

Parking is free! But we only get paid $10/day, which doesn’t even cover lunch. I’m at lunch now, and we haven’t even been called into the courtroom yet.  I’ve never had to serve, so this could be the time my luck runs out. I do have a meeting tomorrow I’d love to postpone. But one on Wednesday I really don’t want to miss.

Dave

Parking is free! But we only get paid $10/day, which doesn’t even cover lunch. I’m at lunch now, and we haven’t even been called into the courtroom yet.  I’ve never had to serve, so this could be the time my luck runs out. I do have a meeting tomorrow I’d love to postpone. But one on Wednesday I really don’t want to miss.

I’ve only been called once, but I moved a week before they mailed it to me😀

hope I didn’t just jinx myself😮

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I had my best 10 X 1 mins hard intervals to date. I hope that means it's not Covid? Pretty please?

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

30 minutes easy on the treadmill.

jury duty: I was called 1x when I lived in PG county (where I grew up). It was roughly 2 months after I had first moved out of my parents' house. I changed my address with the MVA the next day. Never called the 2 years of soo in Howard County. Got a summons within a year of living in Baltimore County but didn;t have to go. I had to fill ouot a federala jury questionairre last summer.

DavePNW, well at least the AC would be a nice thing to have if it's hot.

Docket, hopefully it's not covid.

DavePNW

So we didn’t actually get into the courtroom till 1:30. Then they tell us the trial might go through next Tuesday! They still haven’t finalized jury selection, so those of us not yet excused all have to come back in tomorrow morning. They should finish pretty quickly at that point, and based on my high number, looks like I won’t likely be serving.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

based on my high number, looks like I won’t likely be serving.

<3

DavePNW

^ lol that movie is a classic

Dave