Beginners and Beyond

Warm TuesDailies (Read 17 times)

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

We're supposed to see temps north of 70º today, so it looks like the days of lunch time running may be coming to an end for me until autumn.  I ran 6½ in the morning when the temperature was getting close to 50º and it was quite pleasant.  At least the sun is up early enough that I can run before work without lights.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
    10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Those were out temps (74F) yesterday which was great for watching an eclipse but not to run.

Raining here. I have 5 and Pilates.

Damaris

sdWhiskers

5 miles with 6x strides, which I haven't done in months. Time to get back on the horse.

Maybe big changes coming at work, with a town hall scheduled in 2 weeks. I have manager trainings appearing on my calendar focused on "Leading Through Change". Uh oh.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

5 miles with 6x strides, which I haven't done in months. Time to get back on the horse.

Maybe big changes coming at work, with a town hall scheduled in 2 weeks. I have manager trainings appearing on my calendar focused on "Leading Through Change". Uh oh.

Ugh, I hate those. They are never good. Good luck!

Damaris

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

My company is clever - town halls and training a constant and perpetual, so there's no hint of stuff coming down the road.  They just announce job changes out of the blue and then wonder why the employee survey scores are so low on "I'm involved in decisions that affect my job."

Nice run and good luck with the work stuff.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
            10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

Baboon

delicate flower

'Morning!  I came into the office today because the Xfinity guy needed to come to the house to fix some cables and I had low confidence that our internet would function today.  Looks like it's all good now!

I ran 5 miles before work.  I don't know if it's some carryover from my Saturday race or if it's the taper doing its thing, but my legs are achy as hell today, especially my hips.  Oof.  I've got a bike workout tonight and that should do a nice job of loosening them up.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

4.7 with strides. Definitely a little warmer. I wore shorts and I am a huge weather wimp. Pretty sure this is the first before work run this year in shorts.

sdWhiskers, geez, that's a good way to provoke anxiety in employees.