Beginners and Beyond

2013/2013 Team 4 (Read 108 times)

Lanie811

Run Lanie, Run!

Greetings one and all! If you have not checked in on either RWOL or FB, please do so here. I know things have been a little (ok, a lot!) hectic with the holidays, but the new game starts next week! Yikes!

runmomto3boys

Team 4 rules.  Big grin

EbonyN

MusicofEbony

I apologize for this, but I have had Achilles Tendonitis since November. It is much better, and I will be going to the doctor on December 28th for a follow up. Is there a injure reserve for this game? Even if I do get cleared, I will have to start very slowly. It is going to take me at least a month once I get cleared to fully run again. Thank you.

Formally known on the Runners World forums as Malletgirl02.

Lanie811

Run Lanie, Run!

Good morning ALL! A couple of things for this morning...1) Imarunnah, Tyrailia, UnwoundPuppy--please provide Doug with your email addresses; 2) If we are absolutely tied with the team name come Sunday, does anyone have a problem with me flipping a coin to determine the name? 3) I would prefer to use RWOL primarily for postings but will keep FB and RA open for anyone who wants to post here/there as well.  4) I need some prayers--my SIL is ill and is not expected to make it. she's been ill for several years but hospice is now saying its a matter of time.

Lanie811

Run Lanie, Run!

God wrapped His loving arms around Joey's sister Betty Ann last night and took her home. She'd been ill for several years and while we are saddened by her passing, we know she is in a better place and has been healed. Please hold the Strickland/Crigger family in your thoughts and prayers today! RIP Betty Ann Crigger Strickland!

I created a new poll on RWOL for the team name, please go over and vote between Mileage Monsters and Indecent Intervals.