Beginners and Beyond

Patriotic Penguin Weekend (Read 20 times)

on my way to badass

Happy 4th weekend Penguins!  I am still around and checking in on you even though I am not posting much.  Got 8 done today.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have my LR on the TM later today.

Damaris

Zelanie

Mia is sick today.  Poor girl is curled up under the couch at the moment.  Hopefully we can just do the things the vet would recommend that we do here and not go in, but we'll see.

I did get my 9 done on the TM.  No real mojo, but I could keep going, so I did.  We're looking forward to watching the world cup final!

Robert- Glad to see you here!  Nice job on the run!

Jerry- I didn't see a huge number of concerts, but luckily none of mine were ever cancelled.

SF- Very nice 8!

D- Sending you some mojo to help you get it done!  I know you are strong enough! Smile

Hoping that Kathleen is doing OK!  Also, I was thinking of Cherie as I was running in the heat yesterday.  I wasn't nearly as tough as she was because I wasn't also scaling a cliff and dodging scorpions or whatever. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Thanks, I guess it helps cause I ran 15 on the TM.

Damaris

Zelanie

I might need it back later in the week. Glad you got your miles in.

Thanks, I guess it helps cause I ran 15 on the TM.

GinnyinPA

Wow D.  I wish you'd send some of that my way.  I did 12 on the TM today and it was a struggle to finish.  I had hoped for more, but I really wasn't feeling it.

Z  - good job on the TM 9 when you weren't feeling it.  I hope Mia is doing better tonight.

SF - good job on the 8 this morning.

Robert - I hope your weekend wasn't as bad as you expected.

Jerry - I hope the toe is better.

Zelanie

Ginny, it is the weekend for low running mojo. How was the wedding?

I am at the e-vet with Mia because she started vomiting blood. Poor girl.

MTA- They are keeping Mia overnight at the vet for IV fluids and meds.